Every winter my skin struggles with the different changes in temperature, central heating and the cold winds wreak havoc on my skin’s moisture balance. I try to keep it as hydrated as possible and because having great skin is one of my top priorities i try lots of different things to get the best skincare products in my opinion that do work!
If your getting married in summer this year you should start pampering your skin now. Bridal make up lasts longer on hydrated and nourished skins. When your skin is too dry and flaky make up will just soak straight into it.
Brides to Be should treat their skin to a monthly masque and a daily hydrating skin treatment during the winter months.
My top 10 Must Haves for winter skincare routines
Here are all the stores that i use to purchase my products!
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant – info
- Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque – info
- Avene Thermal Spring Water – info
- StriVectin SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles – info
- Dermaquest Essent B5 Hydrating Serum – info
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream – info
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial – info
- Dr Paw Paw – RRP info
- Weleda Dry Skin Food – info
- Laura Mercier Crème Brulee Soufflé Body Crème – info
*** I use all of these brands for personal and professional use. I am not affiliated to any of these companies and i have purchased all products myself ***
Thanks for Reading